In a pandemic stricken world, where the pressure on every business is on optimizing costs, it becomes imperative to have visibility into your business processes - Manual or Automated. Imagine if you were able to pinpoint the nodes contributing to a decreased bottom line or an increased TAT, then perform Reiki on it and control outcomes as desired.
Our team joined hands with the folks at Inphinity to figure out a solution to this and collaboratively we bring to you a webinar on 'Importance of Process Intelligence'
We heard your concerns:
- 🔒 How do we write back data from Qlik Sense directly to a database?
🔒 How do we visualize decomposition trees to understand the process flow?
🔒 How do we analyze non-linear flows and their impacts?
🔒 Above all, how do we make Qlik Sense into an engine that enables actionable insights?
Now, we bring to you a live analytics application:
- 🔑 To visualize the entire business process flow.
- 🔑 Analyze outcomes and their correlated impact on your business.
- 🔑 Pinpoint the nodes of the process impacting the process and *wait for it* take an action then and there- All from within Qlik Sense.
- 🔑 Write back comments/ Make adjustments from your Analytics engine directly to a database.
🎤 Varun Garg (Sr Vice President - Analytics) from Polestar Solutions
🎤 Sean Price (Vice President - Industry Solutions) from Team Inphinity, the team behind building Qlik Sense extensions - Flow and Forms