The change in the digital ecosystem has disrupted the consumer durables sector. This has led to its transformation at a rapid pace: Changing customer buying habits and new competitors and ecosystems for the companies. At the same time, it has put big pressures on the costs and margins of the company. Consumer goods companies not only have to come up with innovative products quickly but also need to enhance engagement with their customers and optimize their supply chains in the face of disruption.
At Polestar, we work with leading companies to build brand equity, optimize costs and streamline demand-driven operation. We have deep domain expertise and rich industry experience in delivering enterprise-grade analytics and business applications.
This has helped Fortune 500 enterprises unlock insights from both their existing as well as new age data sources like social media, mobility and PoS. These insights have enabled organizations to optimize their supply chain end to end and gain a deeper understanding of their customers to enhance their marketing efforts.
Our Offerings in Consumer Durables Industry
Business Intelligence and Visualization
With our deep subject matter expertise in the consumer durables industry, we’ll partner with you to gain insights by implementing BI and visual analytics such as:
- Visibility across the entire value chain from region-to-shelf level
- Analyse inventory levels and track potential out-of-stock situations
- Gain the clearest understanding of the full profitability of the promotion across all the channels
- Analyse category performance by viewing pricing, segmentation and retailer performance
Create winning strategies such as:
- Evaluate each retail outlet inventory needs using automatic forecasts generated from a demand-forecasting system
- Apply advanced analytics to consumer data to determine which SKUs are selling well in which retail formats and which SKUs to swap in and out to meet the consumer preferences
- Use ROI (Return on Investment) based on predictive models for marketing spend to determine the most effective marketing channels
- Model lifetime value (CLTV) and perform RFM analysis across customer segments, categories, and outlets
Consumer Durable companies require to provide quality products, available freely on demand, with the lowest rate of goods return. We have developed software solutions like barcode integration, work-in-process tracking, warehouse and inventory Management, field force automation, vendor management and reverse logistics management can increase your bottom line.
With the right application development partner in Polestar, your organization can stay ahead of competition with the right software tools.
Consumer Durables Industry Dashboards
The highlights of implementation process were comprehensive requirement gathering and setting up a fully thought-out feedback mechanism. Their constant involvement and high-quality implementation made them the partner of choice for organisation wide implementation.